We recommend dry-cleaning only.
Wallpaper Hanging Guidelines
- Measure height of wall to be papered
- Use this measurement to measure and cut paper allowing extra at the top and bottom so you can place the paper slightly proud of the wall, top and bottom.
- Using premixed Solvite or Polycel wall paper paste, place
- paste directly onto the wall – not the paper.
- Place the paper to the wall brushing out any bubbles to maintain a flush finish with the wall. Cut off excess at top and bottom.
- Cut the next drop of paper to match the first drop allowing a little extra.
- To match up the edges of the paper tear off perforated edges then place the paper to overlap the edge of the first pasted drop by 1-2cm so the design meets. Take a sharp good quality Stanley Knife and cut through the centre of the two joined pieces of paper. Carefully peel off this edge on both sides to reveal a perfect met edge. Apply pressure with a mini roller to ensure a good contact with the wall.